Thursday, September 22, 2005

Test Post

Hello, I am testing this to see if posting from an email really works.
Is anyone else gotten hooked on Martha Vision lately? Her shows are on TLC at 6 and then the prime time show on Wednesday. I can hardly believe I have been watching it, Bill can't either. LOL Well that sort of fits with my current craft attack.
 
Today's Making It is a recipe, and I will even stick with my Chocolate Cherry theme of the last posting.
Except that was cows and this is cake. HA
 
Chocolate Cherry Angel Food
 
1 Angel Food Cake Mix
1 can of cherries packed in water
Some Water
1 measuring cup of at least 20 ounces
Put the entire can of cherries in the measuring cup and then add enough water to have 20 ounces in the cup
Add this to the cake mix in an extra large bowl and follow baking instructions from box
 
Frosting
1 container Cool Whip
1 small package of instant chocolate pudding
1 cup of milk
Mix the pudding and milk until thickened and then add the cool whip mix well
Frost the cake
 
Refrigerate until serving and if there is any left.
That is it. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment