Sunday, September 09, 2007

Shoes Made to Run In

I did a little shopping for myself today. If you haven't checked out my other blog - Progress, (there is a link on the right side) you might not know I have started a jogging plan that will set me up to run (not walk too much) a 5K in November.
I was talking to a friend about buying some shoes to train in and he told me about a chain store in Roanoke, VA called Fleet Feet where they make sure you get the right fit.

You can see by the picture that they don't let you leave without at least considering a purchase of more than just the shoes. I was in the store for an hour and bought four different items.
Those are Asics GT-2120s, with Superfeet liners, and Balega socks. The fourth item isn't for everyone to see.
Everything is Very comfortable and I think will do me well in the long run (haha).

I even learned how to tie my shoes so that my heels don't slip!

No comments:

Post a Comment