Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Caused the Attention?

Every now and then I look at my blog to see if anyone else has been looking at it. Today I had a surprise. Some of these locations I recognize, but where did all these other people come from? This happened one other time when my running blog was noted on Phedipidations, but I doubt that happened again. Let me know if you have an idea what caused the attention.
Glad to see people are interested, drop us a line sometime.

Russell, MN, United States
Lubbock, TX, United States
Sheldon, IA, United States
Kansas City, MO, United States
Arlington, VA, United States
Merrimack, NH, United States
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Elizabeth, NJ, United States
São Paulo, Brazil
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Granbury, TX, United States
Earlysville, VA, United States
Palmira, Colombia
Brunswick, GA, United States
Gramado, Brazil
Hammond, LA, United States
Lima, Peru
Trujillo, Peru
Warner Robins, GA, United States
Macieira De Cambra, Portugal
Philadelphia, PA, United States
Bow, NH, United States
Medellín, Colombia
Leola, PA, United States
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Nashville, TN, United States
Jesús María, Argentina
, Mexico
Wallkill, NY, United States
Curitiba, Brazil
Marietta, GA, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment